You have tried to access the members area where you may find a lot of very useful information and advice waiting for you, unfortunately we must restrict this data to members only.
In joining the E.F.E.O. you will be helping to support and protect the safe use of essential oils throughout Europe. Increasingly regulation attempts to restrict the use of our raw materials and it is essential that our industry has a coherent and robust response to the suggestions that our materials pose some form threat to the end user.
The recent SCCP opinion on proposed allergens is a case in point where poor testing practice and incorrect statistical assumptions led to the possibility that many of our oils could be under serious threat. A joint effort to show the errors in the opinion has prevented an automatic ban which would have been very destructive to producers, traders, manufacturers, blenders and fragrance houses throughout Europe and ultimately to producers throughout the world.
As a member, you will receive regular newsletters, informing you of topical issues and highlighting proposed or current regulation changes. We will advise on suitable regulatory links and you have the facility to contact the offices to provide direct advice on particular issues you may encounter.
Please join the European Federation of Essential Oils today and support your industry. To become a member of the E.F.E.O., please complete and return the application form to the secretariat. Details of fees can be found on the membership fee page.
1. REACH Registration 2018 – Who is obliged to register under REACH?
2. Amendments to the Union list of food flavourings
3. Market withdrawal: Several feed flavouring substances to be deleted!
4. EFSA – Safety and Efficacy of substances used as flavourings for all animal species
1. Share your information with us !
2. New Office for Our Member Vossen & Co
3. Our Member QUIMDIS moves to Grasse
1.EFEO Meets Spanish Producers
2. E.F.E.O.´s 15th Anniversary AGM
1. EFEO’s visit in Murcia’s newspaper